Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Biko

I so hate to have my actions dictated by fear that sometimes, I am reckless. There's often a very muddled line for me between acting out of fear or acting wisely and acting recklessly or acting stupidely. In other words, the minute I think fear is what's driving me to do X, I do a u-turn and rush into Y just so that I won't submit to my fear. The problem is, Y is NOT always wise or best.

I wrote a post this morning and my friend advised me to remove it. While the rebel in me is kicking and bucking, I decided his voice was probably Wisdom speaking so I listened and removed it. But it also makes me feel like I was just afraid to post it and that makes the hair curl on my arms.

Who ever said life was simple? Who ever said a blog was about freedom of speech?

3 comments:

  1. Oohhhh, so THAT is what happened. I was starting to think I had imagined it ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:52 PM

    Who ever said a blog was about freedom of speech?


    ME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:27 AM

    Freedom of speech?? Nah...

    ReplyDelete