Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Nada que decir

Things are going...fast.

This week is a four day week. I have to get everything ready for my absence next week, when I'll be staying in Trois-Rivières for a week long seminar. I'm on the organizing committee so I can expect to be running around all week. I've no idea whether I'll blog or not from there...

This Thursday, I have a first written exam for the position I've applied for. So the word for two days is: study!
On Friday, meeting to organize another huge staff event. The fun never ends. I've been working on the November seminar for one year. The next staff event is as big, as long, but will take place at the end of January… so a fraction of the time to prepare. Hee hah!

What else is new? I wrapped up my first Christmas present this weekend? I bought a belt 'cause all my jeans are threatening to abandon me while I wear them? I don't have my snow tires on yet? (Well my car doesn't…)

This wins the prize for the most boring and insignficant post in a long time. Thanks for voting. I'll leave you with a little science from Will, my son's best friend, teaching us about black widows:

(…) "Then the female eats the male and that's how they make babies."

Verbatim. Who knew?


No comments:

Post a Comment