Monday, February 05, 2007

Sunshine, Cold Air and Happiness

Saturday was a magical day, full of unexpected events. I got up that morning without a clue of what was in store for me. I went to bed that night filled with happiness, the kind that I will store away and savour for weeks to come.

It's hard, when you've been so high, not to sort of crash down afterwards. I hope this week will not be too brutal an awakening. Go on, Life, now's the time to prove me that you won't make me pay an exhorbitant price for every minute of happiness you bestowed on me. Come on, Life, give me a wonderful week and perhaps I'll consider trusting you again.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Life.
    Give her what she is asking for.
    So little people actually know what they want: when they ask, you should give them what they want.

    ;o)

    ReplyDelete