Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hello in Haste

I'm going to lose my entire readership if I keep on neglecting my blog! I've just spent a month in Belleville, Ontario, the last two days. Among all the boring places in the world, I'd say Belleville can hold its head high. Perhaps as a result, our meeting was remarkably productive.

After my bed, it was my fridge's turn to die on me. I bought a new one. I have a shiny, brand new, all white Frigidaire. I know you'll be as thrilled as I am about this exciting piece of news.

(My bank manager keeps calling me. I don't know why because I don't return his calls. Just kidding.)

Work is going well if pretty fast and in several directions. Home is going well, cats and kid are thriving. It's funny how I'm too busy living my life these days to have time writing about it. But don't despair. I'm sure I'll be back soon with new and improved ways of messing up one way or another.

In the meantime, be safe y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment