Saturday, February 24, 2007

Cold

Sometimes you have to make a choice between home and work. On Thursday, partially out of guilt because I don't choose it often enough, I picked home. I was needed there. I was expected at work. I'll pay for it on Monday, I know. I needed to address some things urgently and I did. But I'm not looking forward to my boss's anger, disappointement, coldness or just plain lashing out.

Well, when I made the decision, I agreed to deal with the consequences, unpleasant as they might be.

I've not had a nice weekend.

I've had a weekend filled with anxiety.

I read "The Beach".

I watched "The Guardian".

I gave a present I had so carefully chosen and wrapped.

My son got a haircut.

Loukhi got neutered.

It's not always simple and easy, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment