Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Nothing To Declare

A better day than yesterday, although that was not hard to beat!

After burning myself up at the gym, I slept like a baby and my spirits improved greatly.

I've been offered the role of co-Master of Ceremony for the next conference I'm helping organize. It's the kind of personal challenge I will probably not be able to resist, even though my first instinct is to run. Since I'm rather afraid of doing it, it will most likely seal my acceptance. Besides, it will give me something concrete to focus on, because my motivation on this project is under the weather for reasons I cannot expand on.

I feel mischievous, a state which usually results in practical jokes. Somebody tie me up.

Tomorrow, my brand new, super comfortable, luxurious, and hopefully sinful bed will be delivered. Can’t wait to stretch on it and roll over without springs loudly complaining. I bet I’m going to become real popular with the cats for a while! (Of course, I’m kidding. I’m ALWAYS popular with the cats. My head is quite swollen about it.)

Tonight, another three hours of sweating scheduled. Life CAN be good. Thanks for putting a good word in for me Miss C!

1 comment:

  1. Heyyy that is one of the reasons I am here for, sweetie. Mmmmmoua. (big kiss.)

    -Miss C.

    ReplyDelete