Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Chain

To be transparent or not /To be alone in a crowd /The deep blue of the Mediterranean /The fragrance of the mimosas /An orange for Christmas /The wind that blows through loss /The empty bottles by the bedside /The apartment so hollow /A small golden plaque /An Emptiness that fills everything /Forever searching but never quite there /To every picture a piece missing / Flying high but where to land? /Don’t look through me, let your eyes stop /You don't know the truth /Breathlessly running in the wheel /Kiss me before I die /I could love you /The loss of security /The loss of trust /Blood the only link, and only when it sips out /And crashes in crimson beads /I hurt therefore I am?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:44 AM

    I am speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:39 AM

    I am speechless too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:21 PM

    With Sam, who wrote me privately saying the same thing, that makes 3 of you...hmm, not sure how to interpret that...

    ReplyDelete