Monday, December 04, 2006

Some years ago today...

I received many Happy Birthday emails, several Happy Birthday kisses and even unexpected presents! (there's something so nice about unexpected presents) I had good company for lunch and boy did we utter a lot of nonsense…great fun.

So I had a super nice day, for one so old. It was better than my 30th, where I had a happy hour so happy that my head spun for twelve hours afterwards. What can I say, I was young and reckless. Now, I'm old and reckless.

I suppose I'm going to have to start lying and pretend I'm 32.

Thanks to all my Southern Chinese readers for their wishes. One of them wished me Happy Easter but I got the general drift. Ya can't help but wonder how they interpret what they read on my blog…

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:53 AM

    Well, at least, you HAVE southern Chinese readers!! I've got TWO readers...From Canada, I guess!!;-)
    Well, quality better than quantity, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:34 AM

    I'm sorry but I'm NOT Chinese, you must be mistaken.

    ReplyDelete