Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Sleepless in B***

Can't sleep. Hate when that happens.

Agassi won his second match by a tie-break in the fifth set! Geez buddy, there are no easy ones!

To all my readers, especially my Southern Chinese readers:
I'm looking for anything humorous, well, that YOU think is funny, on the subject of training, fitness or sky-diving. It can be a picture, a cartoon, a video, a quote...anything.
Send this to my email: bmounier (at) videotron (dot) ca
Keep it clean thankyouverymuch. Ok, if you have something that you think is hilarious but does not fit the designated subjects, send it just the same, I'll give you a waiver. If you're a ghostreader (as in ghostwriter), you can send it anonymously, I don't mind.

Looking forward to discovering your stuff...Now I'll go back to bed, fight for room as my cats will have spread out during my absence, and pretend I can sleep.

Good night and good luck.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:20 AM

    Do we get a prize or something? Will you marry the winner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's an idea. It'll depend on the winner :)

    ReplyDelete