Saturday, August 19, 2006

Iddleness

Well within my third day of vacation, and I'm getting the groove. First day I was bored and wandering aimlessly (!) just a matter of reajusting my beat.

Workouts to date: 4

Film rented: V for Vendetta. I hated it so much I didn't even finish it!

Re-reading: Great Expectations

For fun: massage, tonight informal supper with a bunch of friends, at my house. On the menu: fine cuisine (ok, pizza), wine, fun, pool weather permitting.

Ambitious plans: cinema (The Illusionist), a night in my raft on my pool (no really, it will be a blast!), probably a Mont Saint-Hilaire climb, workouts 'till I drop, some fun stuff with the Papou, more stuff with friends.

Have you ever seen less ambitious vacation plans?
Sometimes, I have a suspicion that this might just be happiness.

1 comment:

  1. Your vacation plans sound just like mine did. I call it being realistic. Yay for you! And also...two covers of magazines? With dolphins? Cool.
    Happy vacation, B. You deserve them.
    Bises!

    ReplyDelete