Thursday, August 17, 2006

Bragging rights

Going through old stuff, I came across a bag I had forgotten all about, with magazines I had forgotten all about. Yes, yours truly was a covergirl twice (when they put a mask and a regulator to cover your face, it's clearly for your shining beauty) on Skin Diver magazine. The pics were taken in 93 or 94.
Do I get bragging rights? To my grandchildren perhaps. I quite see myself old, wrinkled and useless, sleeping with the old copies under my pillow and showing them off to anybody, to prove that I once did something cool. And the kids will go: "Oh, Grand'Ma, NOT the dolphins again?"

In the meantime, I'll forget them for another 10 years.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:53 PM

    Hey, I still have the second magazine too, somewhere. Fun days. weren't they? And yes, you have every right to brag! ;-)

    ReplyDelete