Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Life after Bondi

Well, I managed a full day of stiff upper lip at work. Thank god for home. The only friend who knew about Bondi was kind to me. It always suprises me when people are kind to me. I think I always I expect jeers and dismissal, rather pathetic of me, and then somebody's kind and I'm floored.

Today was a day I would have needed a thousand hugs. I should have walked around with a sign that said "I'm so sad please hug me" but the stiff upper lip said no.

You're missed my sweet feline friend. I grieve now so I can soon think about you with a smile on my face.

Two great pics of him on Vince's blog
  • here
  • 2 comments:

    1. Anonymous2:21 PM

      So sorry...Don't be too sad. Plein de pensées and a big hug!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Merci Angel, all hugs welcome, even virtual ones :)

      ReplyDelete