Friday, May 19, 2006

Enlightment

If you’re like me, you’ve searched all your life for a religion that would make sense to you, that would feel right to you both with its values and with your intuition. I’ve read a lot about different religions and so far, I have major issues with every one of them. So my notion of God is still very personal and does not exactly correspond to any established vision.

If you are like me, I may just have found the answer to all your questions… I have finally found something…that simply makes a lot of sense. That feels right. That is logical, believable as well as spiritual. It is for you to take the step, to make the leap, to receive the light in your heart. This might just simply be what we were looking for all along…
I’ll give you the link. Go, read, think, feel and see…

  • Enlightment


  • God bless

    3 comments:

    1. Anonymous5:07 PM

      Awesome. I'm going to take some time to read all this later on, and probably post about it too... :-)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Anonymous6:21 PM

      I'm puzzled... Not so much by a question of faith but rather by
      the odd fact that nowhere, absolutely nowhere do the fervent adepts of the SM (Spaghetti Monster) mention tomato sauce of
      parmigiano as vital ingredients
      of their religion. Have I missed
      something ?

      ReplyDelete
    3. Anonymous9:52 AM

      When in doubt... WWFSMD?

      ReplyDelete