Monday, September 18, 2006

Untitled

Woah. Mondays are not getting any easier. My soul is brooding for the second week in a row .

And for the second Monday in a row, I learned of another best friend having a baby. It was expected news last Monday but totally unexpected this Monday. This man I absolutely adore will be a father for the third time. There are several men I know, whose relationships and families I particularly admire, that have the magical number of three kids.
I wonder if there will come a time when I can hear about a pregnancy without a flash of fierce envy and desperate longing.

I'm feeling so ALONE today...

"And I'm standing outside of this wonderland
Looking so bereaved and so bereft…"

Dire Straits

My feeling exactly. Phoque it. With a little luck, just like last week, things will look up on Tuesday. Here's one for my fellow sky-divers:

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:51 AM

    You'll probably say it's not true but you sound SAD these days...
    D'ya know you can get a little help from your friends? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:41 AM

    That, my dear, would be because I AM sad sometimes, far from me to deny it.
    But friends are a great comfort :)

    ReplyDelete