Monday, September 11, 2006

Monday Blues

Im struggling a little today. It happens, dont it? Just like bad grammar.

In the good news department, Ive learned of a friends first pregnancy. Since I won't have any more of my own, since I'll always regret it, I am always VERY excited about other people's babies. My friend is gorgeous, I expect a baby every bit as cute as Suri. Shes already bordering the maniacal regarding her pregnancy endless teasing in perspective.

Theres a shrimp in the making as Miss C. would say! Theres a brand new human being on its way.  Theres a sweet baby I will hold next spring. Very cool.

Other than that, Im rather moping. Who / what will get me out of my funk? Wholl make me smile again?



2 comments:

  1. A suggestion to end the moping: if you have time (I know you are a busy woman!), try to get to your library and find "Politically Correct Bedtime Stories: Modern Tales for Our Life & Times", by James Finn Garner. Take the book home, making sure you check it out and not just stuff it in your bag. Make a cup of hot chocolate, tea or mix your favorite drink. Sit down and get comfortable. Read the book. Laugh. Enjoy. Bises avec plein de sourires! I hope you feel better soon! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaw, thanks Caro. I'll add it to my "to read" list.

    ReplyDelete