Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Just spin it

So I went to my first spinning session last night. Spinning is wonderful because it completely takes your mind off of everything. Personally, I have only two thoughts throughout: “Don’t throw up. Don‘t pass out.” Any brain activity beyond that is put on hold as consuming too much energy.

Of course, you could point out to me that doing a one hour workout just before my spinning sessions may not be the best idea. I would even agree with you. However my past boyfriends, my friends and my teachers strangely all agree on one thing: I’m stubborn (a kind word for pig-headed). So I WILL keep on taking a class prior to spinning. If I drop, I drop. My goal for December is walking out of it, instead of dragging myself on all fours (I always get a lot of attention when I go down the gym stairs on all fours, I’m not sure why).

With all this, my karate classes are lagging behind. I think I really need to spend less time at work to have more time for my physical activities (yes, that one too). My boss and my bank account disagree though, and who am I to argue with my boss and my bank account?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:58 PM

    And do you wear them very tight shorts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:06 PM

    Have to! Them saddles were designed by a sadist maniac.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:46 AM

    Spinning???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:55 AM

    The latest exercise fad: indoor cycling, en peloton, with music...

    ReplyDelete