Tuesday, September 12, 2006

All that we fall for

Woke up to Coldplay’s « Don’t Panic », my brother’s fault.

Then on the train, my MP3 blared “Sway”, by the Pussycat Dolls. I challenge anyone to remain blue hearing that song in the early morning.

Last night I went running forty minutes, at a good pace. Cardio was beautiful, a little tightness in the knees and shoulders towards the end reminded me why it was a good idea to switch to lower impact exercise.

All in all, I feel better this morning. Much better.

“Like the lazy ocean hugs the shore, hold me close, sway me more…”

There have been reports in Australia of stingray killings, presumably as “revenge” for Steve Irwin’s death. It is SO heartwarming…

…to see that where human stupidity is concerned, you can ALWAYS rely on it. Death, taxes and human stupidity. I live in such a safe, predictable world!

Tonight is my first spinning class. I have vowed to show up with a biking helmet and wear it for a while, you know, just to gauge the reactions. It ought to be highly entertaining... Later folks!

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you take photos, both of yourself and of the reactions of those around you.

    ReplyDelete