Friday, June 23, 2006

Vacation Day II

This man just cuts right in front of me with his car.
"You're a f*** a*** !" I exclaim, feeling free to curse since my son doesn't speak English.
This juvenile voice comes from the back seat:
"What did you say Mommy?" he asks in French.
"Oh nothing, just bad words."
"You're a f*** a***" repeats the little voice in perfect English.
Oups. I guess he has done great progress in his English pronunciation. Now watch him quote this at the worse possible moment. Bad Mommy.



Caught on camera: do I look like a cat who just got the cream? No! I look like someone who knows she's heading for the ocean!

If I feel like writing, I'll back date posts when I get back. If not, I'll just wrap it in one summary.

Take care all of you! Massachussetts, here we come!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:04 AM

    Enjoy your vacation then! And the ocean..hmm...goody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:35 PM

    I'ma miss your sense of humor. Come back quickly!

    ReplyDelete