Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Found It!

I misplace my sense of humour and all my readers do is keep a terrified silence?!? I hate to say it but y'all is a bunch of toothless giraffes!
It's harsh, but it's true.
Anyway, I found it back. Loukhi had sent it rolling under the fridge.

Yesterday, a man I was very fond of left my immediate work environment to be posted somewhere else. I hate good-byes. Tomorrow, Jenö leaves for a hellish long time to go play with baby bottles. And I myself start my new job, in a totally new environment, on Monday April 16. So there are lots of good-byes scheduled. Many dear friends, whom I saw several times a week through work, will no longer be around save for special occasions we'll have to schedule on weekends. I don't doubt for a minute my capacity to create new bonds but I hate good-byes.

Nice hour long run last Sunday, under gorgeous sunshine, and easily kept at recovery pace by my wonderful HR monitor. As J predicted, I will get addicted to that thing!
On Saturday, painted with my three favorite little girls, after lunch with their father… a super nice day. They're the dearest, cuddliest things.
Today, lunch with a long time friend I haven't seen in ages. Can't wait. Tonight, three hours of sweating. With my sense of humour back, life can still be good!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You found it!
    I've lost mine, too. I don't know where to start looking.

    ReplyDelete