Sunday, May 13, 2007

Un Dimanche à la Campagne

A beautiful Mother's Day. The sun was shining but the wind cool, perfect temperature. My mother, my son and I had lunch in the garden. Green salad, a French cheese called Bourseault, fresh bread, red Cabernet Sauvignon and a few presents in flowery wrapping. The three cats laid out in the sun around us, Loukhi in her harness...
My mother and I reconnecting, re-establishing once again the bond that will never be severed. My brother present through book and cards... My son, loud, excited, affectionate, doing his own things... My son and I, doing the dishes together...
A beautiful Sunday.
Happy Mother's Day to my friends, Sophie and your gang, Michèle and your brand new wonder, Connie dearest, all of you who have once held your baby in your arms and found out your life would never be the same...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:40 AM

    Ça ressemble vraiment à une bonne journée en effet!

    ReplyDelete