Friday, May 11, 2007

Et... vraiment... .....Voilà.

After a week of training, I passed my exam with 95%. At least; because the one question I had "wrong" has to be verified by the instructors and might turn out to be good after all. Am I bragging? Not really. I'm saying at least I didn't waste my time this week. I worked hard and I justified the trust my supervisors put in me when they sent me for training. God, that's beautiful. Could I borrow a kleenex?

I found out a snake. And what a snake! It's good. It's always best to know which are the harmless grass snakes and which are the dangerous vipers. You can then protect yourself. I've given that person the benefit of the doubt long enough. Now I know.

I had laughter and teasing and fun with TLM yesterday. Now is the weekend. A whole evening of leisure stretches before me. The weather is warm and all the windows are open, billowing the curtains. The cats, stunned by the sudden heat, are laying stretched out all over the place, preferably underfoot. Three cats: every time you turn around, you're stepping on one.

The garden is in full bloom. The Loud One is playing on the other computer..oups did I say Loud One? I meant Loved One of course.

Serenity is such that I am ashamed at being SO UNFAIRLY, UNJUSTLY, UNDERSERVEDLY lucky. No, my life is not always easy, by any means. But I am so safe, so well-fed, so secure, so loved, so darned privileged.

Tomorrow, I'll change my mind and have a breakdown :)

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on your test! c'est magnifique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:51 AM

    Et c'est qui la lionne, maintenant? ;-)

    ReplyDelete