Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Hateful of Hollow

I must write a public apology to family and friends. I'm not always good at keeping in touch, and the blog was one way I was making up for it. But recently, I've been lousy both at keeping in touch AND at writing the blog. If you're among my friends and wonder why I'm so silent, take comfort in knowing that it's not just with you. I don't write, I don't call, I don't email. I hardly keep up the reading with my favorite blogs. I'm pretty much as disconnected as can be.

I know by experience that that's not the healthiest way to be. No man is an island. I need fulfilling interaction with fellow human beings to be happy and balanced. That's the theory. In practice, I feel too empty to interact much. I feel I have nothing to say these days. Just nothing. So I don't say anything. I shut up and stick to myself. I'm all right y'all, I'm just…empty.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment