Thursday, July 20, 2006

The sun always shines on TV

Yesterday, my sense of humour slipped and fell on a banana peel, didn’t find it funny and went home in a huff. Tears of frustration rose to my eyes several times. But there’s something to be said for strength training. Last night I went and wrestled some heavy weights and indeed, once my legs and arms were shaking and burning…I felt much better.
I went to sleep to dream of Brad Pitt and Jake Gyllenhaal (?!). They say hi by the way.
And I’m laughing again. At myself, first and foremost, and at everything else that comes my way.
When I was working in film production, at the height of a crisis, when a film crew had already taken off from England to come shoot a moose and no moose was yet cast, when the producer tore the hair he no longer had, one of my director friend would say: “Hey. It’s just advertising.” Marc, I salute you.

No comments:

Post a Comment