Saturday, March 03, 2007

Haunted

Twenty-four hours after the storm and there is hardly any snow left on the roads, the driveways or the roofs. The snow banks are still so high, however, that you must make your stops half-way through the intersections in order to see anything incoming.

Last night, I'm rather embarrassed to say, I woke my son with my screams again...THREE times. At least it no longer spooks him. I'm going to have to do something with my mind to make sure that stops. Nightmares are all very well when contained but I can't have the whole household up in arms every time.

When Yann got up at seven, I felt him lifting my covers slightly. I opened my eyes: he was slipping one of his stuffed teddies beside me. "It will help you with the nightmares," he whispered. How sweet is that? I pressed the white teddy bear against me and went back to sleep.

Good class this morning, fun, enjoyable. Rather wiped the rest of the day.

R.A.S.

Hope the ghosts leave me alone tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment