Sunday, March 25, 2007

Feeling Good

First outside run of 2007 under a bright, if not yet very warm, sunshine. I went out intending to stretch my legs for a short thirty minutes but it was so nice outside, it felt so good to run that I ended up doing an hour. I ran towards the mountain in order to add a bit of hills and still felt good enough at the end to finish with a 30 seconds sprint. The sorest part of me were the shoulders actually. Hello tension!

Aaaaaah. Spring is just a-knocking at the door. Loukhi (who's doing fine, Caroline, full shape!) is about to discover the joys of the Great Outside...within the limits of my backyard. The cats are shedding enough hair to fill all the pillows of the house. Brushing time! The two big ones love it, we'll see if the pocket-size takes to it.

Other than that, don't have much to report. Pleasant diner with a girlfriend last night, wine, laughter and heavenly trout.

Back to work tomorrow, with changes expected to be announced presently. Life might be many things, in the upcoming weeks, but boring will probably not be one of them.

I'll keep you informed. Welcome to another Spring everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment