Saturday, May 24, 2014

Misty Day



My pictures don't render justice to that bright bush. I wish it were in my garden!




The mountain in the mist.
Very Dian Fossey.

My brother remarked that I had a gorgeous "mountain" and a gorgeous river to photograph. I took that as a challenge. It might become repetitive but to an extent I will try to convey the 1001 moods of My mountain and My river, in different lights, hours, weather, seasons... For lack of the spectacular, I will turn to the chronicle and thus document: this is where I live. These are the sights, the light, the trees, the streets of my town. I won't have the photo opportunities of my Bahamian life. Once I accept that, I can still have fun with my camera.




4 comments:

  1. Dreamer10:22 AM

    How I wish it was in mine, too. I dream of a lovely garden, colours, smells,shapes,sweetness all around.
    One day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except lovely gardens just don't happen. They are hard work. I think neither of us is ready for that. Right now anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreamer6:30 PM

    All right for today.I can wait until tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long live the Pain de sucre!

    ReplyDelete