Tuesday, May 13, 2014

2006

2006. That's when I started this blog. Mademoiselle Caroline was a regular. I believed in it. I've just been on a trip down memory lane. I cannot believe it's been 8 years. So much has happened in 8 years, so much. Yet some things are still the same. I still have Loukhi, sole survivor of that era. The house still stands around me, scarred, altered, but still warm and beautiful.
I still have this outlet to voice my thoughts, an outlet neglected for several years. Overall I think creativity is very important. So even though i've lost all my following, no wonder, in the hiatus, this blog is still alive. I'll try and keep it that way.

Received a back-pack to hold my camera and lenses today. I'm now ready to go!!! Next shoot, tomorrow at the arena.
Daffodils ready to bloom any day now. All three of them. I'm so excited.

1 comment:

  1. Dreamer8:49 PM

    And I'm so thrilled because you're back on your blog. With "wow" pictures in front of us. :-)))

    ReplyDelete