Monday, March 26, 2007

Hanging

What does one do when one is waiting? I feel suspended in mid-air, powerless to accelerate or decelerate the turn of the wheel. I've already left the fuselage in my mind. I've only a sketchy idea of where I'm going to land and I don't know when it will happen. In the meantime, I'm suspended in a vacuum, in the weightlessness of space. Gravity will resume only when time and destination become clear. Ok, then, this is an exercise. An exercise in floating aimlessly, an exercise in being able to endure the lack of control, lack of direction, lack of power. Things are falling into place outside of my jurisdiction. Until they are revealed to me, I'm floating. So be it. No point in pacing back and forth in the cage of my mind.

Not surprisingly, I feel restless. I’m stuck in an office while all I long for is exhausting myself physically. I feel out of patience with everything, especially the intrinsic absurdities of the Company.

I question, my dear Angel, the point of this blog, where I can say so little about the things that really matter to me.

I question my choices, as outlined by my eternal brother.

To hell with it, let’s eat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment