Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Oh my cats! My babies!

Horrible dream this morning. I finally get back home after an absence of a month and a half and I'm terrified of the state I'm gonna find my cats in, as they have been locked there the whole time. All the cats I ever had were there plus a great many others. The sight is horrific. While Circé, Koba and a few others great me feebly, bone skinny, others are already dead or dying, there are cat parts all over the place from those who died or were eaten. Here an eyeball, there a head. My emotional state is beyond description. I find many molded edible things that they haven't touched. I tear up a bag of food and worry that I won't have enough for all, whereas the survivors need to eat right away if they're to last another day. Oh the pity, the angst, the guilt, the sorrow, the horror!

After that I wake up and go have an ordinary day at the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment