Sunday, December 09, 2007

Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I'm going to post a few that are far from technical or artistic feats, but that are snapshots of my life, and revealing as such.



This, one would think, is an ordinary bathroom. WRONG! This is the spatious, gorgeous bathroom that has replaced the little dark hole that was there before, with an sinister unfinished ceiling, a square shower so tiny I couldn't even wash my hair and about a square foot of space to change. So this, in my eyes, beats the most luxurious, vast and expensive bathroom there can be.




Painted a sober and serene desert shade called Shiatsu, it's a pleasure to step in every time.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:00 PM

    Oh my Gard. You deed a blarg bleetz.

    Nice bathroom - desert storm. Where's the keedie leeder???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum for the new bathroom!
    Very calming. I'd definitely go read there ;o)

    ReplyDelete