Wednesday, August 23, 2006

This is Major Tom

Sunny and cool. Is there ever a better temperature?

As planned, I'm pushing the limits a bit with the workouts. One hour done this morning, I'll go for another two hours tonight. I can foresee legs like jello and arms shaking like an old lady.

As I've long intended to do, I've rented the first season of Lost and I'm watching it little bit by little bit. Pretty cool that all the ugly people died in the crash and all the good-looking ones survived. It's about as representative of reality as the Survivor cast every season. But I am not very far yet, I'll give it a chance. Even if Jack tearfully recalls his epiphany surgery of a young girl within the first 10 minutes of the program. No, no, I'll give it a chance...

Rented C.R.A.Z.Y. And I have to admit it's every bit as good as I was told. Luminous acting by the main character and the best rendition of Space Oddity I've heard in a long time... It stayed with me for several days.

Ground control off to find mischief.

No comments:

Post a Comment