Thursday, July 27, 2006

Miscellaneous updates

I may have been a little vehement yesterday regarding bullies. There’s a certain look of vulnerability on my son’s face that gets my blood pumping.

In the blogging world:

My brother reinvents the world through a lens and a pen, Vancouver as his canvas.

Jeno has signed up for an iron-man, may the lord have mercy on his soul. Jeno, I was often called an iron-head. Does that qualify?

Some say it’s just too hot. I say it’s just too DAMN hot.


(Photo: AP)

Angel’s back from the Spanish countryside, her warmth once again surrounding our souls and writings.

Anderson Cooper is learning to identify incoming and outgoing rockets by their sound, in the chaos of Lebanon.

In the real world:

Things aren’t looking up for Lebanon. The UN gets its people killed and is still marvellously inefficient.
I’ve been pro-Israel ever since I went there and was seduced by the young and vibrant country. I don’t have an anti-Semitic bone in my body and I think Israel has a right to defend itself.
But…but…but…its willingness to inflict civilian casualties is disturbing to me.

This update was brought to you courtesy of Hezbollah.
The Hezbollah life, where no children is too young to throw rocks! Sign up today!




Caught! (Photo: AP)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:49 PM

    You've been to Israel !!?? Will you blog about it sometime? I'd be curious to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:29 PM

    Oh! A request! I'll see if I get inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:33 PM

    ROTFL! That's a grrreat picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:29 AM

    Le frérot fainéant, flatté, feint la folie pour ne pas finir par faire un faux-pas en fanfaronnant ferme. Foilà ! ;-)

    ReplyDelete