Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Supremacy of a Regime

I've whined about it before. One queen-size bed: 4 cats/1 human. Who do you think is the losing party? Do you know how much space cats, curled up or spread out, actually occupy?

If I dare try to move a leg, I should say to navigate a leg between the lumps:
Miss Sasha immediately jumps off, offended (to comeback in the exact same place 3 minutes later).
Loukhi follows suit (coming back 5 minutes later).
Sweet Lulu... Bites the hell out of me!!!! She who NEVER bites, would bite me to draw blood at night if I didn't quickly remove the offending body part. May be she suffers from nightmares. AND she snores!!!
Chinook... Doesn't budge. It would take ( and has taken) an earthquake to move Chinook.

I am humble. I know my place: Ideally on the couch in the other room. Failing that, take as little room as possible... Then don't you dare move.

I'm owned by 4 cats. Not always a picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment