Friday, March 31, 2006

Springtech

Even though I work for the computer branch of a huge organization, I’m pretty technically illiterate. I mean, everything I know, I learned from reading instructions booklets and my own trial and error. Heck, I was proud the day I learned how to use a MP3 player, if this gives you an idea.
But this must be my techie month. In the same month, I :

- started a blog
- added a hit counter to it
- bought a digital camera and a memory disk
- learned how to download the pics onto my computer

Nothing a blonde can’t achieve, you will say. Never mind what you say. « I » am extremely proud of myself!
I am also delighted with my new toy. I have yet to get used to the fact that I can shoot anything I want because I can delete. I’m not wasting a photo if it’s bad…
I’ve figured out the basics. Now I have to master the different modes and find out where I can overexpose and underexpose by a couple of stops.

Still, for the first time, I am able to publish a photo whose credit is mine!

This is one of my 3 cats, nicknamed « Fatso ». Not my fault, the idiot moved…so it’s slightly out of focus…. It was his first official – or should I say authorized – time outside this year so he was pretty excited.

I know it’s horribly common and unoriginal to put pictures of your pets on a blog but I do love them dearly. Catlovers will understand. The others can grind their teeth ☺

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment